Job Application
Subject: Job Application for Creative Designer in Digital Animation
Dear Hiring Manager
Through this email, I would like to submit my job application for creative designer in Digital Animation, I would like to be part of the company and creative team, in this way I will be able to contribute with my knowledge and abilities for visual project development.
I am an architecture student in National University of Colombia, currently also I am studying the virtual Technologist in Digital Animation at SENA. I distinguish myself as a creative, responsible and committed person, with an interest in image creation, visual design, and graphic communication.
I have skills in drawing, visual thinking and solving problems just like the interest in continuous learning and the development of innovative proposals. I believe I can contribute to the company with creative ideas, commitment to projects and willingness to continue learning in a professional environment
Thank you in advance for your attention to this request I would be happy to discuss my profile in an interview. You can contact me via this email or on the phone number below.
I look forward to your response
Natalia Valenzuela Buitrago
Bogotá, Colombia
Architecture and Digital Animation Student
Email: valenzuelanatalia3@gmail.com

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario